- Project Manager - Chris Lock
- Co-Project Manager - Ben Woodward
- Treasurer/Document Controller - Caleb Gamble
- Secretary - Ben Dyer
- Health and Safety Officer - Nathan Andrew
- Head of Manufacture - Sam Jarratt
- Events Coordinator - Caleb Gamble
- Head of Merchandise - Kieran Fong
- Webmaster - Graham Hawkesworth
- Head of Sponsorship - Calum Paterson
- Suspension & Chassis - Sam Jarratt
- Engine & Fuel System - Nicolas Christou
- Drivetrain - Chris Lock
- Electrical - Artur Kapala
- Bodywork - Ewen Kindness
- 3D CAD Modeller - Nicolas Christou
- Controls - Nathan Andrew
Roles & Responsiblites
The team managers responsibility is to supervise and manage all other members within the team either directly or indirectly through a team leader.
The task of the coordinators is to alleviate the work load of the managers and to sub-manage a specific area of the project.
The responsibilities of a team leader is to be accountable for the design decisions made on their particular area and to promote team growth by teaching members of their group. The team leaders will also be responsible for the organisation of the people within their group allowing them to assign jobs to individuals.